- Senior Judge for Indiana Trial Courts, 2013 to 2018.
- Trial Court Judge: Superior Court, St. Joseph County, Indiana, 2000-2013 (Chief Judge 2009 – 2013).
- Highest rated judge by the St. Joseph County Bar Association Annual Survey Evaluating Superior Court Judges for 5 consecutive years. 2008-2012.
- Recipient of the Judicial Professionalism and Civility Award presented by the Litigation Section of the Indiana State Bar Association, 2007.
- Chairperson of the Domestic Relations Committee of the Indiana Judicial Conference, 2003 - 2007 and a member since 2001.
- Mediation of civil cases, upon request and agreement of attorneys, as a Trial Court Judge.
- Judicial Conference of Indiana faculty for judicial training.
- Private Practice: Civil, Domestic Relations and Criminal Litigation, 1972-2000.
- Co-Chairperson of the Family Law Section of the St. Joseph County Bar Association, 1996--2000.
- Assistant Professor-Indiana University South Bend, 1989 through 2015.
- Assistant Professor-University of Notre Dame Law School, 2001 through 2013
- Certified in Zoom Virtual Video Conferencing, 2020
- B.A. Degree, Niagara University, 1968.
- J.D. Degree, University of Notre Dame, 1971